Monday, April 15, 2013

Exclusive Interview: AJEBO OF NaijaFM102.7 (@Ajebodcomedian) Talks About ''HOUSE OF AJEBO''


Ajebo doing His Thing
Ohk.. This guy was my roommate at some point back in High School,  the dude was as funny as Hell, He’s definitely flourished to the Top Today, We always knew though, He kinda had that spark and ability to get you laughing... Am positive thats his super power.. LOL, Anyways He is now an On air personality on NaijaFM102.7 and Ace comedian ‘’Ajebo’’ He has raised the notch by launching a comedy brand “HOUSE OF AJEBO!!  Ajebo who co-hosts the mid-day show (11-4pm) on Naija FM has been credited for being very humorous on radio and on his numerous skits on radio, Here’s an Upclose and personal with Ajebo. Interview begins after the cut

  
           A brief introduction of yourself.
 
-     My name is Erem Emeka Nehemiah,better known as AJEBO-Comedian/Compere/Writer/OAP(NaijaFM102.7)

What is the
Ajebo Brand about?
 
      The Ajebo brand is not all about standUp comedy, I am a humour merchant! I sell humour. The brand is a classic comic brand. We are on radio (mid-day show 11-4pm on NaijaFM monday-friday) We are in the print (I write 4 d AY magazine, We are also online "HOUSE OF AJEBO video and audio skits.. There's a clothing line too "AJEBO CLOTHING’’ The brand is Large.

Where do you get your inspirations from, like what keeps you going to make other people laugh -               
      Study trends, people's life style, what makes them happy, sad, emotional, their cravings etc, study politics, sports etc with a good sense of humour and writing skills, there's a joke to write every day
 
Ajebo
      What have your challenges and setbacks been in the Industry?
 
      Balancing my radio job with my stage performances. I work with a pidgin English radio station, I compere events speaking good English!! So speaking pidgin on radio and still trying to convince your clients that you can handle that corporate event perfectly is difficult. LOL.. Sometimes They want to see you first (No free event O!!)

LOL… So What makes you think so positively of your brands success
Hahahaha!! Its simple,I know my selling points and I Use them very well.if you must break even,U must bring something new to the table..

Do you get some sort of support from your immediate family? How do they feel about what you do?
 
      Yea!! I do. My parents supported me when I started. Those days, My Mum would give me cab fare to go for free events, my Dad was always glad to release his car to me to help my packaging. Ajebos don't fly bike na! hehehe!
Ajebo in the Studio

 
      You are Hilarious Fam… How many comedy shows have you featured in? And which was your best performance? 
      
      Haaaa!!Many O!! Can't keep count O!! All the A-list comedy shows. AYlive, Night of a thousand laffs to mention a few.. Can't say the best, it gets better every other time.
 
      What should we expect from the Ajebo Brand this Year?
t     
      The HOUSE OF AJEBO Project - We are dropping funny skits - Video and Audio, We'll be coming out with the Audio CD in May and the video will come subsequently
Ajebo, BankyW


I     ME: Thank You very Much for this revealing interview of your brand, we hope you soar higher than you are now.. We will continue to support you anyway we can.. What are friends for? :D 

     
 AJEBO says: Work hard, Play hard!! Like @BankyW said to me, if talent doesn't work hard, hard work will beat talent.  The only way you can stand out is "Be creative, innovative, Work hard" thanks for your support

*INTERVIEW ENDS*


For Bookings:
Please Follow AJEBO On Twitter @Ajebodcomedian
Email: Erem@naija102.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...